Sunday, May 3, 2009

No you do it yourself

The other night I went to Borders and looked through the bridal magazines as usual. Every time I go I think for some reason there is going to be some new awesome magazine with lots of do it yourself crafts for weddings and actually affordable dresses but alas that is never the case. Below is a list of some of my favorite diys:

Coffee Filter Garland
Paper Rosettes
Paper Cones
Crepe Paper Roses
Party Garland
Table cloth
Paper Flowers
Simple White Paper Flowers
Fabric Flowers
Doily Garlands
Another Cupcake Stand
More Garlands
Hanging Vases

and my favorite so far how to make a ring out of a coin ( and if you're in the mood there is always this link as well)

Also, here are some of my new inspirations:


(image from la la laurie via etsy)

I love this bout to death ( I wrote bout because the full word I have trouble spelling regardless of spellcheck. Whenever I write it even spell check has no idea what I'm doing)


(both images via the knot)

Also, the more I think about it, if I am making paper bouquets the top images are probably the best models to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment