Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 steps forward, 3 steps back

Last night, I sat down and was hoping to make a list of top 3 resources for each wedding thing I want, like top 3 places for cupcakes or top 3 prices for cheap baskets. Alas, instead I found more stuff I want. Good for me! I think I may have planned 4 or 5 weddings at this point. For example, today I stumbled upon this website via another wonderful website, Miss Pickles Press's blog (I adore any website that advertises wares 'perfect for your bbq wedding!'). And my goodness, do I want everything (from both these places)!


(first 3 images via miss pickles; next 3 via farmhousewares)

I have to say I think I can make the hanging tins. Those words are my undoing but I constantly find them coming out of my mouth: "I can totally make that myself!!!". That my friends is why I have a list a mile long of wedding crafts.

P.S. I love the idea of wedding s'mores. Also I made a good bbq rub last night and thought that that might be a good favor too. Eek! Someone stop me!

1 comment:

  1. That is my undoing as well. I wish I could talk some sense into you but I just see myself goading you on...

    ReplyDelete