Monday, May 4, 2009

gocco!gocco!gocco!

I decided to title this post when I researched where to buy gocco and a site by the this name came up. I figured they should know what they are talking about times 3! Ok so unless my very well thought out savings plan of winning the lottery pans out, I will be making many aspects of the wedding. I feel like I should start slow because a) I will go crazy and b) actually a) pretty much sums it up. After bookmarking 3 zillion things I want on etsy, I decided to figure to where to begin. I think I should start with these:


(image via toocuties shop on etsy)

I need to find some great patterned fabric for a diy photo booth. Then I need to figure out the photo taking situation. Should I buy tons of $$$ polaroid film or find a digital camera with a timer? I also need fun patterned paper to make flags to wave instead of confetti ( because I don't feel like sewing 100 packets full of birdseed to throw and I don't want to make birds explode with rice)



(image via naked peggies shop on etsy)

I want to buy these off etsy ( only 3 bucks! for both!) and make some cake toppers of us even though we won't have cake (if anything a tiny one on top of a tower of cupcakes, if no cake than I will just put them beside the cupcakes, just sitting chilling)


(image from martha stewart collection at walmart)

um...just cause I want it? Think of how great the edges of my paper will look!


(image via dayglowvintage on etsy)

I need this for table runners. This weekend, I will be going to the site where we will hopefully (fingers crossed) be having the ceremony & reception. There I will be a crazy person and measure everything I see. Perhaps I should buy a crazy tape measure for the occasion?


(image via printaddictjapan on etsy)

And lastly, I really really want a gocco ( ahem excuse me gocco!gocco!gocco!). I've heard they are not too hard and they would make making my save the dates and invites much easier. I am kicking myself for not getting it while I was employed at an art supply store in college. So here you go mom & dad, its what I want for my birthday (only 2 months away!)

2 comments:

  1. I love the gingham table runners so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not measure the venue this weekend, just in case Obama switches us all over to the metric system before 2010.

    ReplyDelete