Saturday, May 16, 2009

It is awesome

So last night we went out to eat. It was quite the experience. The waitress first came over to us and was aparently really jazzed about being there. She said "Hi! How you guys doing tonight?!" to which said "Hi" and to which she said "AWESOME!"She asked us what we wanted to drink and kept suggesting margaritas. I said I would have water. Ryan looked over the menu and asked what drinks they had and she said "Margaritas" to which he said " Only margaritas and water?" and she said "Great! I'll bring those right out!" and he said "well, no can I have a soda?" to which, as I recall, she said "Awesome!". She later came back to ask if our food was awesome.

I am very excited about my day today. I am going to have a shopping extravaganza! I have it all planned out: first I'm going to go to the mall and buy some clothes which fit me and do not have holes n them and are cute and on sale; next I am going to go to michaels & tjmaxx; then I am going to target (maybe, went last night, but I didn't buy anything and I do need to get groceries) then possibly jo-ann fabrics, marshalls & walmart. I also have to go to the bank to put money in our wedding account & want to go to the antique odyssey near my house. yay! I am pumped! Here's some inspiraton for the road:


(image via glamour)


(alex henry cotton on etsy)


(image via perfect palette)

2 comments:

  1. I think when they ask "Do you take this man/woman to be your husband/wife" we should just respond "Awesome" instead of "I do."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get the waitress to officiate.

    ReplyDelete