Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stuff is Happening!

How's your weekend going so far? I really ought to take down my Christmas decor. I have done some things so far today though! I worked out ( 9 days straight!) and I bought some moss to make these. Hooray! Also I went to the most disheveled jo-ann fabrics ever. It was tempted to ask if it was going out of business because entire aisles were empty and everything was on clearance. But I did get some cute ribbon there to make some boutonneires.

Updates:
-Catering figured out- just need to give them updates a week ahead (check!)
-Hotel situation for out of tow guests- got reduced rate, paperwork in mail (check!)

Bought:

(from here)
bought for the ring bear-er ha ha ha


(from
here)
to make for the dads, fiancee & best man? ( I bought a set of 5...I couldn't find any I liked for the dudes that weren't too $$$$. I'm thinking superheroes, music stuff...)


(from here)
for me!

I lost one bid on ebay but I am also bidding on something new, which I actually like better. wish me luck! I am also stalking ebay and hoping to will shoes i want onto it. Also, looking into buying these for centerpieces. I wanted to buy one of each size to figure out what I liked better but the shipping charge stinks so maybe I should just pick a size and stick to it?

Also: I need your help!
What are some good sites for fun cheap dresses? I've exhausted all my resources thus far.

2 comments:

  1. Have you looked at OnceWed for dress? They have this whole used section: http://www.oncewed.com/used-wedding-dresses/
    Also, I got mine from J. Crew for an extremely good deal. Check em out.
    http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WeddingParties/Wedding_Bride.jsp
    Hope this helps! I can't wait to see how your wreaths turn out. I am working with moss for the wedding too, but I'm finding it's sort of difficult (and MESSY).

    ReplyDelete
  2. it funny you say that because i have been on jcrew so much lately. my bridesmaids are 2 different sizes so as soon as we find 1 dress it is only in one size. i told them it didn't have to be matchy matchy but alas i thought it was going to be a simpler process! I don't know if once wed has bridesmaid dresses but i will totally check! thanks!

    ReplyDelete