Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday!


(image via grey likes weddings)

This week flew by yet I still find myself saying tgif. I picked up the save the dates yesterday and they were perfect and super cheap. Then I went to Michaels and bought various patterned red papers to use as a envelope liner then went to office max and bought a pack og 100 envelopes. I started addressing them last night but gave up around 'M'. What are your weekend plans? I might see an art show and an old friend. Otherwise, I'm sure you know the drill: craft, craft, craft. Things on my plate this weekend:

- finish & send save the dates
- add my craft mushrooms to my monogram wreaths
- if the bibs come in, get to work on those
- work on crepe flowers
- work on invitations

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment