Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Funday


(image via snippet and ink)

Alright, dudes. Sorry for the lack of posts. I would love to say its because I was doing cool things but alas not so much. So to kick start things I am starting (drumroll please...):

get one thing done a day!

for example, wednesday night I am going out with the girls (my sister and mom) to discuss wedding things and bridesmaid dresses. goal for tomorrow: start (and hopefully finish) boutonnieres. Other goals this week: research local hotels for out of town guests, work on save the dates and invites and buy some bookmarked etsy wedding stuff before someone else does! What I really need is one of these:


(don't you love how I used the word 'need'? ya me too. chalkboard available here found via mint)

And now that its posted it's for real.

***also, I have worked out everyday since new years! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment