- I love his laugh. It is the best when something makes him really laugh. I still get so excited when I make him laugh too
- I love how sweet he is. It always seems on days I feel the dumpiest/most haggard/like a chub, he looks at me and says ' You look nice today'. Whether he senses my down-in-the-dumps attitude or is simply being sweet, I do not know ( but I guess it doesn't matter does it?)
- I love how much he likes music and reading (I also love how he is very seasonal on what he reads and listens to)
- I love how when he is cleaning out the upstairs (backstory: we currently live in his grandmothers house), he brings down boxes for me of stuff I might like. Its like going to an awesome thrift store, everyday!
- I love how he doesn't care that I go to bed super early and watch awful tv and often when I'm 'reading' a book, its a cookbook (I read too! I swear!)
- I love that we are getting married and that he is putting up with me during all this wedding to-do baloney.
- I totally love his beard
That is just a snippet too. I am a lucky gal.