Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm going to need help narrowing down this list....

Alright this is the remainder of what I want to make for the wedding (not including the save the dates and invites which I am making too):


(photo from real simple)

Atleast this one is pretty simple! String, cloth. hang it up and done. Right?



(boutonneire from fritz rosenow)

I am making bouts like these but one with a superman, one with a car and one with a trombone.


(bibs from mint design blog)

I would love to make these since we are having bbq. But with some bbq image or something related more to our wedding.


(flags from soyoureengayged)

I want to make these in lieu of confetti or rice to throw.


(smores favors via miss pickles press)

I am probably going to make some stickers to seal them and I need to investigate where to buy homemade marshmallows. I've made them from scratch before but not sure if I feel like taking that on...

So I'm thinking I can do all these if I start now. Your thoughts? I think I really need to tackle my save the dates first though. I am waiting on my letterpress machine first!

No comments:

Post a Comment