Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Overstimulated, Undercaffinated

I had a dream last night that we threw a giant party with everyone from kids I went to high school with (and weren't friends with) to Ryan's younger cousin's friends and that no one left until early in the morning when I had to leave for work so I got no sleep. At least it wasn't a bad wedding dream!

Also I called the caterer yesterday and I hope he doesn't think I'm crazy. I just want to make sure we're set and put down a deposit. I'm guess he's not high stress like me. He's calling me Wednesday. I'll be waiting by the phone like a crazy person.

And....do you ever have one of those days where everything you see on the web you want? I had that day yesterday. All the weddings I saw were super gorgeous. I want them all to smush together into mine.

Did I mention I stayed up until 11 last night sewing ornaments? Whats wrong with me???


(incredible save the dates via mint design blog)


(see the rest of this super hip couple's wedding here at rock n'roll bride or on ruffled or on green wedding shoes..this one is making the rounds, folks)


( see the rest of the amazing wedding here at 100 layer cake)

And one last one:
Great DIY via Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment