Sunday, December 27, 2009

There is only 7 interesting things about me so that works out

I have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Sojourner's Truth. I am still kind of amazed that anyone at all reads my blog so this was neat!

The rules:

1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award. - Thanks a bunch Sojourneress :)

2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.

3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.

4) Tell everyone 7 interesting things about myself.

5) Nominate 7 bloggers.

6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

--

7 interesting things about me:

1) I used to ride horses. It was the only sport I was ever good at (probably because the horse does most of the work). Also, I rode at a stable where I think they may have given trophies to everyone who competed (or showed up). I did atleast compete in a couple competitions that were legit. Regardless, I have the ribbons to prove it!

2) Many of my childhood photos are of me and a box of cheez-its (No lie, I'll try to find some to scan and prove it). Thus beginning my lifelong love affair with the delicious snack cracker.

3) I have traveled to Spain, Italy and Poland (Poland was probably the most fun and crunk)

4) I went to art school for painting but changed to Art History because I am a total nerd. Now I work at a college, not using any artsy skills in the workplace. So if anyone every wants to talk gothic architecture or the history of chinese art, hit me up!

5) When I was younger I had an epic crush on Rider Strong (thats Sean from 'Boy Meets World' for anyone who doesn't know)

6) The best concert I ever went to was David Bowie

7) I used to fake playing the flute in junior high concerts because I never practiced (Sorry, mom. Sorry, Mr. Smith. Liz, you already knew this). I did however learn how to play many songs from Phantom of the Opera. Because like I said I am a nerd.

And here are 7 favorites of mine:

4 comments:

  1. lol. Fake playing the flute? That is hysterical. Thank you for the nomination you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well congrats! you so deserve the award!
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you thank you! Not sure if I can come up with 7 interesting things about myself but I'll try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, who didn't have a crush on Rider Strong (although how ridiculous/inappropriate is that name now, from an adult point of view? eek.)

    Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'm just catching up post-holiday and wanted to shout back that I love reading your blog too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete