Thursday, December 3, 2009

'Tis the season

Alright, this time of year means many things for me. Homemade gifts, tons of delicious food (much of it bite sized), 24 hours of A Christmas Story. But one of my all time favorite things to geek out about at this time of year is....wait for it.... gift guides! I'm a total dork right? But seriously! The best magazines issues come out this month (and if they are reeaally good their November issue had gift ideas too!). Because what is a gift guide but a list of stuff you want? I love lists! I love presents! In the spirit of the times, I bring to you....

CraftmyBride's 2009 Gift Guide!

I am breaking it down into: stuff I want, stuff you should get and if i had a million dollars ( or that might all fall apart and it might just be stuff i want):

First off: Stuff I Want!







((nesting eggs from this etsy shop, planter from this etsy shop,
tape from fredflare,
cups from this etsy shop, letterpress letters
from three potato four,
calendar via paper source,all glasses via
zenni optical)



And lastly, some wedding links!

Beautiful wedding image(s) here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment