Monday, June 29, 2009

I want it, I want it

Nothing new to report really. Yesterday was very slow and I spent much of the day reading the news and looking at wedding websites. Here are some things I collected!


(image via something old something new)

Aren't these fabulous? They are made out of jersey fabric. I want to make them so much! But when I tried to click on a link for instructions, they sent me to site to buy a book but I really like them so maybe I will buy the book.


(images via earth friendly weddings)

In the top image, another great hair piece idea. I love the detail of the pearls in the center.I love the look the lemons the the bottom of the vase. I love the simple white flowers too. And of course, the gingham! The site I found the image from, Earth Friendly Weddings, is great as well.


(image via nicole miller via bluefly via project wedding...whew)


Oh my goodness. I want this really bad. It might look horrific on me but I have fallen for this dress and I have fallen hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment