Monday, June 15, 2009

You Got Citric Acid in My Eye!


(image via Project Wedding, they used wrapping paper as a runner, doesn't it look great???)

Hmmm... how did I not look at the DIY section of Project Wedding until yesterday? Curious indeed. Well they are wonderful for both great tutorials and real life bride stories on how they are being budget savvy and actual cost breakdown. Reading some of their posts, I felt like I was spending a ton on my wedding. But I give props to anyone who can spend $2000 on a wedding including everything!

Also, after reading all their posts it made me want to invest in a rubber address stamp & monogram so that way if we need it for anything wedding related we will be good to go!

Also, did anyone get the reference in the title? Just wondering.....

1 comment: