Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where is Friday???

I got nothing to say of any importance, folks. I feel overwhelmed and am looking forward to a quick end to this week.



(both images from c is for charmed)

First off on top: I love the honey bunches sign. Secondly, I want that banner! I think I am making some kind of banner to hang over my candy buffet but this one is extra sweet. I think I need to seriously invest in cool paper punchers)probably not the right term but you know what I mean right?) so I can make cool garlands & tags, etc.



(both images via project wedding)

So something snapped last night. All of a sudden I was like "Oh god! I need to find a dress!". So I searched alot online last night and just got frustrated. The following things I would like:

lace top/cap sleeves (i love backless dresses but i'm going to need some kind of support)
tea length/ankle length (i'll be outside & having fun...nuff said)
something flattering
something inexpensive

now is that sooo hard? well, apparently

Also this link for me is extremely helpful! Budget Savvy Bride broke down her costs for her candy buffet and she used yellow candy as well. I could literally just basically dupe her order for a smaller amount of people. Thank you soooo much for this!!!!

This DIY from Threadbanger
is also great

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving the look of the candy buffet! I had never heard of it until your blog. Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. You still have over a year to find a dress! No freaking out!

    ReplyDelete