Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Still Want Cake

so maybe i'm trying to make up for not posting for a few days by doubly posting... but is that so bad??

have you guys seen this site? full of so many gorgeous images. it got me very inspired! Here are some of my favorite images (coincidentally all from the same baby shower....why is it that my favorite decor is often from a baby shower or a backyard party? are people having awesome parties or is it me?):





also where do i get yellow marshmallows? speaking of I am kind of obsessed with getting my hands on some of these for my candy buffet:


(image via marshmallowcone.com)

I don't even know if they're good or not. All I know is I better like them because they are only sold in multi-color packs so I will stuffing my face with non-yellow marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment