Friday, July 3, 2009

Mo money Mo problems


(image via elizabeth dye who I totally have a girl crush on...I kinda want everything she makes)

So there is something wrong with me. I just got some money for my birthday and went out to celebrate (ie shop) but I couldn't spend it. I kept being like 'oooh do I really need this?'. For example, at Michaels I had my basket overflowing with discounted Martha's kits that I thought were neat but I didn't really need them. My brain just kind of freaks out when I see the words 'clearance' and 'sale'. Suffice to say, I went to 2 malls, 2 craft stores and Marshalls and left with only 1 $7 pair of jeans (which fit like a dream by the way! very good investment!), the martha weddings summer issue (fabric flower tutorials!!! totally worth the $6) and $5 that I spent at Bath & Body Works in their 90% off bin. Then of course I went to Target knowing I could spend money there. Have I made any wedding stuff? Not yet but I may be off to the thrift store soon to peek around.


(image via once wed....i love the chair decor!)

The last two real wedding posts on Once Wed made me so excited to decorate for the wedding. Check them out!

Also I recommend everyone check out the fabulous fourth of july wedding over at Style Me Pretty! Very fun & festive. I love the bbq details as well.

footnote: I am attempting to make this for a 4th party tommorrow. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment