Thursday, July 2, 2009

Faux Friday!!!!

So I'm still not really feeling it. I should be jazzed right since I have a four day weekend ahead of me but alas...I've been in a bit of a funk for some reason. For example, last night I wrote an email and then later when I checked my inbox realized I had sent it to myself. Really?! Whats wrong with me? Also, I am up extra early to go get an early birthday card from my dad. But fingers crossed I will have a productive weekend & good birthday! Woo! (I'll update you if I make any wedding stuff)


(image via cake wrecks)

I have to say this always manages to cheer me up when I am feeling blue. Try it for yourself!

**that's supposed to be a bunny by the way

1 comment:

  1. It's all the rain! I've been in a funk lately too. I'm hoping the rain will let up so that you can enjoy a sunny birthday weekend. If not, Dave and I are going to start construction on an ark in the backyard.

    ReplyDelete