Sunday, November 1, 2009

this has not been my weekend

Starting off:

Q:When you are bummed out, worst thing to have nearby?
A:tons of Reeses peanut butter pumpkins!

Why do I have so many? Because barely any trick or treaters came! Then we went to a bridal brunch today and while I had fun with my sister in laws and mother in law it was a complete bust (well I got a free issue of the knot boston out of it). The brunch wasn't very good, the cake wasn't very good and well it just felt like i attended a super cheesy wedding that cost a ton. Regardless, I am feeling more like this:


(image from here)

than like this:


(image from here)

Please bear with me, I'm feeling overwhelmed. I need to figure out/purchase the following:

Flowers
Decorations
Rings
Shoes
Boutonneires/Corsages
Veil/fascinator
Invites/save-the-dates

Eeek!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about the candy! We had ONE SET of trick or treaters last night! (I'm really upset about this. lol). And now we have a LOT of candy left... mostly chocolate, which is not a good thing for me as I am a HUGE chocoholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously! where were the kiddos?

    ReplyDelete