Monday, November 9, 2009

push it real good


(image via offbeat bride)

Happy Monday everyone! Did you get any wedding stuff done this weekend? I sure didn't, I don't think I even talked about my wedding!


(from this etsy shop)

Wouldn't this be sweet to hang up somewhere at your venue? I love it. Oh yes I did manage to add things to my etsy favorites. If I can get anything done, its making wishlists. Also, urban outfitters is giving away someone 's wishlist! I recommend getting your butts over there and updating yours. Like I spent the whole day doing last week.


(image from this etsy shop)

I really want one of these for our house. Of us of course, not Tom and Ruth, even though they sure are cute. We did discuss getting this as a possible wedding gift for each other.


(from this etsy shop)

Great wedding clutch but I saw one for $7 at a shop near my old apartment that I might pick up instead.


Even a couple bonus links! (not bad for a sleepy Monday, ey?)

I am in love with these handmade hot air balloons.

Also, more tree trunk floral arrangements.

P.S. I've heard 'Push It' twice between Saturday and today. Things might be awesome this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment