Monday, May 24, 2010

Bridal Shower fun (a sneak peak)

*
This is the look of a girl psyched to eat some scones (less psyched to have fat arms but thats besides the point). So we had a fabulous tea party complete with various teas, scones, mini sandwiches and strawberry shortcake. There was about 10 or so people there which was perfect and small and it was wicked tasty and fun! Also, I don't know if you can see it but I am wearing a very cute headband that I bought about 10 minutes before the shower (because I felt like I need to accessorize a little since I was wearing no accessories whatsoever) and everyone said 'love your headband!'. It was $8 at Target. Invest, my dears.


My best friend, my sister and I. So color coordinated.


My two best ladies wearing hats the tea lady brought with her.


Me and my super fabulous mother in law


I like this picture because it looks like I am telling a hilarious story (my friends Jill on the left and Heather on the right). Which either means I am talking about my grandmother or the time my aunt found a dead body (true story! slighty more horrifying than funny though, I'm betting on funny Nana stories instead)

More to come! Most notably the more hilarious photos of the day.

So I'm thinking for 'bachlorette': bad horror movies and homemade cocktails! Who's in?

* all photos by my mom

6 comments:

  1. Look how cute you are! Your tea party looks like it was tons of fun. I had a tea party for my baby shower for my daughter. It was fantastic fun. Nothing like scones, jam, tea and the company of your favorite women.

    You should name your cocktails after the bad horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- that may be the best idea ever! Anyone care for a Incredibly-Strange-Creatures-who Died-and-Became-Mixed-up-Zombies on the rocks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT smile is something you can't fake! You look beautiful and happy!

    And yes, that kind of bachelorette party sounds like the best party EVA! If you end up doing this, you should most definitely share your movie list. I do have one recommendation though, Cutting Class. I've seen it like 50 times on FearNet and it never gets old. It's Brad Pitt pre-Thelma and Louise. HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love a good tea party - looks like fun. No fat arm - your crazy girl.

    Count me in for homemade cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie- Thank you! I will definetly try to check that one out!

    Mrs. T- great! come on over :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any picture that looks like your the most entertaining person is a plus. Fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete