Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thrilla Thursday

Alright here are some wonderful things I've stumbled upon lately:

1. How beautiful is this picture??? Click here for the rest of the gorgeous wedding.



2. I love this idea of making recipes as favors and the wine tags are great too. Also, click here to find an awesome diy blueberry jam tutorial. I originally thought I might be this ambitious for a favor gift but now I'm thinking maybe I would do this just a gift for another occasion. I just have this horrible image of slaving over making jam and having no one even open them when they leave the wedding. I can live with that thought if I make it as a christmas/birthday gift better for some reason.



(images via oh so beautiful paper)

3. what???? how awesome is an ice cream bar for your wedding????? I would love it but do not know who would want to man it or how to keep it from melting on a summer day in August.



(both images via i-diy)

No comments:

Post a Comment