Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, Monday

Alright friends let me level with you, no crafting was done this weekend. But I did make some mini pies! All in all a good weekend. Since I have no actual updates here are some of the ideas I've been bookmarking:


(image via project wedding)

I love this table. It looks so effortless and classy to me.


(image via hostess with the mostess)

I love the gingham menus. Although the more I like things the more I realize how I want to pare down my original expectations of this wedding. I am also considering how wedding seem to really work and trying to take out things that will stress me out and no one will notice. Example, menus. I might just do a big chalkboard one near the food and/or maybe mini chalkboards in front of the items.




(all images via green wedding shoes)

All of the images from this wedding were super gorgeous. Her dress, the details, the flowers.




I love this table from bird and banner's blog. Something about those white heart shaped balloons really makes me smile. I am also a sucker for table numbers but don't think I'm going to assign seats. Is that okay?

Also, I started packing so I don't know how many crafts I will be up to until we are moved into our new house. But when we move I am going to have my own craft room and that makes me so excited I might throw up!

No comments:

Post a Comment