Sunday, July 18, 2010

more signs!

Today I met with my aunt aka florist about the flowers and vases. I am very excited because I think it is going to be very colorful and fun. Then I came home and worked on lists (what needs to be done day of, contact numbers, what to pack and bring, etc). I am going to type up checklists to streamline the process. Also, I made these signs:


this is my favorite for sure...


I'm going to fold these in half and put them on tables. I don't think I need to put them on benches because we are going to have people helping seat the guests. What do you think? Should I use them there too just in case?


This makes me laugh. I'm probably overtired.

Time to work on the #$@% garland!

10 comments:

  1. Superman looks happy and threatening at the same time. Good luck on your garland adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tamar- thanks!

    lisa- he means business! it'll make sure random people don't sit there (hopefully) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole post gave me the biggest smile
    hahahahhahaha
    these are awesome lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is that coloring sheet sign?! I love it! And Captain Marvel to the restrooms makes me laugh.

    I would put the reserved signs anywhere someone might sit where they're not supposed to. Better safe than a crabby grandparent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch it folks! Capt. Marvel's gotta go!

    jk.

    These are hysterical and awesome. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. spare thoughts- thank you!!

    L&L- thank you so much! p.s. I can't even deal with your updates lately because I love everything youre making sooooooo much!

    sarah- thank you! thank for the tip about seating too :)

    angie- thanks!! ha ha. hopefully you will get to rest now after such a crazy couple weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are SO fun! Great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. their wedding reception fantastic community. Get rid of, Moore was among discount ball gowns an unusual practice followed, the mother arranged her daughter’s marriage, discount bridal shop should the father is not permitted to intervene. Phase, the specific girl, boy, discount bridal shops

    ReplyDelete