Sunday, August 9, 2009

With the Mostess Indeed

So I stumbled upon this website the other day from another website and I found such great stuff! Here are the top 3 ( so far):

1. meringue trees
styrofoam cones + ribbon + meringues? genius! I could stick yellow & white meringues to the cones with frosting! perfect for a candy buffet table & cost effective. I feel like I see meringues everywhere for very cheap



2. adorable mason jar drink glasses
first off they are ridiculously cute. second they are crazy cheap!



3. non-floral centerpieces
especially this wonderful birdcage! what are your thoughts on going non floral? i feel like it will save me money and stress

1 comment:

  1. I love all three of these ideas! The meringue trees would be really cute. Mason jars are fun to drink out of. And I love non-floral centerpieces. I find that they are very interesting and incredibly cost effective.

    ReplyDelete