alright friends, heres the skinny:
* ordered favor boxes (up until a couple days ago I have no idea that boxes had different names. well maybe vaguely but i didn't know anything beyond big, smaller, long. but i ordered 200 mini gable boxes so I will have approximately 50 left over. dear all friends and family, every gift you get for the next 5 years will be in a mini gable box)
(image from here)
* this reminds me, how crazy is it if I make the marshmallows for the favors myself? I have made marshmallows from scratch before a couple times and it would be way more delicious than stay puff but way cheaper than gourmet ones
* received the mini pencils in the mail. man, that vendor was beyond psyched I ordered them
* been talking to the best lady about doing some centerpiece mock ups to figure out what I like and what to invest in. i can't wait to visit her without having to worry about my car breaking down! also my aunt seems really jazzed to help me with the flower situation! yeesssssss...
*need to get some kind of game plan and rally all the people who keep offering to help me
* spent a bunch of time looking at stamps today (right?! as if this is something normal people do in their spare time) after seeing the ridiculous great stamps ms. awesome weds used. I really love these:
(both stamp designs by hallmarkeveryday on zazzle)
I love the illustrations and it would still be using our superhero theme on the invites (there's a tiny superman on the buildings if you can't see him)
did i mention i'm surrounded by piles of half finished wedding projects but i am sitting here eating popsicles in my jams and watching 'food paradise' on the travel channel for the zillionth time? what is my deal?