Monday, March 8, 2010

More buying, less crafting



Hooray! This is my last ebay purchase needed for the bouquets! I might even have a couple left over! But that is what tutorials like this are for. I'm working on flowers (fabric and paper) but not really enough to post anything yet so here are some other things I am up to:

1- scheduled fitting for mid-June! (need to buy super crazy corset as I have not been exercising like I should. I have been eating good! well sorta...)
2- just shy of amount of postcards I need to get. Still bidding....
3- need to buy potential vases to check how flowers look in them (then do a demo? to see how it looks?)
4- need to finish stamping bibs
5- need to finish making flowers, need more materials
6- need to finish making garland, need more materials
7- need to (for reals) finish invites; buy stamps, envelopes, etc
8- get started on assembling/buying non-edible parts of favors?

That's all I can think of for now.

Quick question: how come every time I cross an item off my to-do list three show up in its place? I don't like it one bit.

1 comment: