Saturday, March 6, 2010

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y....Night!

Last night I went to Michaels and ate amazing thai food. This morning was full of grocery shopping (am I the only one who geeks out grocery shopping? I went to a new store today and was so excited to buy fun new foods!) and going out to eat with my ladies (i.e. my mom and sister and it was Thai food again! Am I the luckiest girl or what?!). Speaking of my sis, before I get into the crafty business, she told me a bunch of her friends read my blog! How fun! So this is a shout-out to Ally, who told me last weekend she likes reading this. Congrats on becoming an auntie!

Also, is everyone else as bad of a proscrastinator as I am? I will clean my house like crazy to avoid starting crafts and I like making crafts. What is wrong with me?!

Alright, let's get down to business.Here are some crafty things I am up to:



I added some bows to the bouquets (thats just one of the two bridesladies bouquets up top but it is the more complete of the two)

I bought some lace to use as "cuffs" for the bouquets to hide the styrofoam base. I like how they came out!

And its finally happening people. I have finally started actually working on the flowers. What what.

Only a bajillion left to make!

8 comments:

  1. these are coming together so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so fantastic. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the crafts - can't wait to see more. PS Michaels and amazing Thai food = my kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all your projects are coming along alright! It looks like you have the bouquets covered! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stole your picture. It's on my blog. I did credit you though! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your bouquet looks great. I did mine using floral wire. It's lopsided, but I guess that makes it "mine."

    Does yours weigh a ton? It was fun putting together, but ZOMG it's heavy.

    ReplyDelete