Tuesday, February 23, 2010

now for a light post....

...since the one before this was a bit of a downer. I am obsessed with this woman's etsy shop (found via my awesome best lady). How awesome would it be to give out custom merit badges at my camp-y wedding??? While her prices feel a little out of my range right now, I still want to buy them all. Here are some of my favorites:


(badge for 'having some meat on your bones')

(badge for 'tying the knot')

(badge for being a 'smitten kitten')

I looked on ebay for some lots of vintage merit badges. While I can't really find any like these I am enjoying finding bizarro ones like badges for fingerprinting, horsemanship, and physical development. I mean who wouldn't want a badge in keeping farm records?

2 comments:

  1. Haha those are too cute! Reminds me of girl guides, I had a crap load of those badges back in the day.

    ReplyDelete