Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bear with me....


(more bouquet progress! I realize it is lopsided but the back of it is still blank so hopefully that will stop after I fill the whole base (the base is a stryofoam ball cut in half. I bought styrofoam cones to use for handles))

...while my posts are far and few between. I know things are happening but I'm not sure what to write about. I feel like I'm being very lazy (even though I am doing the 'Natalie' version of workout 1 of the 30 day shred and my legs don't hurt as much anymore! so thats progress right???)

This has what has been going on with me:

-managed to single handedly give heartworm pills to all my cats with only 2 scratches to show for it! bam! (also: very surprised by who behaved the worst)

- attempted to go through my mom's attic to find some of my grandmother's old jewelry (brooches!) which resulted in me looking at prom pictures from high school and friend requesting my date (for both years) on facebook. hope its the right adam and that he doesn't think i'm a total creep! (update: its is the right adam but not sure about second half of that sentence)


(me and my maid of honor promin' it up! thats me on the left)

-won some more brooches on ebay. For some reason my computer doesn't want me to post them. Will post them as soon as I get them and hot glue 'em. Not sure at this point how many more I want to order (the base is more than half full but I also want to do little bouquets for my ladies too). Also, they are heavy.

-ordered some supplies from etsy for secret bridesladies gifts! Also, ordered some yellow striped ribbon to wrap the bouquet handles in. I then became obsessed with finding a cool "L" pin to pin to the handle. I get on these ridiculous hunts for a singular idea of something I am convinced I need, like a monogram pin.

I am having one of those weeks where I find myself organizing my sock drawer instead of doing things I actually have to. Like now how I'm updating my blog and looking at sites like this instead of putting out the trash and picking up the house.

Okay I'm going to go do the trash.

For real.

Ok now.

3 comments:

  1. Haha it sounds like my life.

    Well done on the brooch bouquet, it's turning out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! I love you so much. Man, if Ryan didn't beat me to it I would totally marry you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks miss fancy pants!

    Liz- love you too deary, don't work too hard today (leave early! do not get stuck in the crazy snow!!!)

    ReplyDelete