Friday, April 23, 2010

hello, is it me you're looking for?

so my friend came over today to make wedding crafts yet instead we chatted and ate cookies. She also gave me great wedding advice (which is always appreciated!) on topics from guests to open bar and so forth. She also made really sweet comments about everything I've made and made me feel really good about our plans so far. I need to see her more (she is also in the selective group that makes me laugh until I cry; also she has an amazing husband who sends us books and the cutest kids around). Who knows what is up for today? I certainly have many things to work on. Tomorrow, like I said before is flower time. I'll keep you posted, kids. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi

(also I totally loooove this hair via cup of jo)

4 comments:

  1. yes yes yes!!!
    love this hair!!!
    i want this for wedding hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the grammar police:

    You wrote, "she has an amazing husband who sends us books and the cutest kids around", which indicates that Alex is running some kind of child slavery ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the braids. They look like they needs some little daisies tucked in randomly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for good friends.

    Loving that hair. So wish I could braid my own hair. I am so hair style challenged

    ReplyDelete