Thursday, September 23, 2010

one of the reasons I married my husband...

I got this email this morning:

"I received notification today from the president of Germany that the European Union is issuing a proclamation that Lisa D. (new last name) is awesome. I don't think it comes with a cash prize, but small Swiss children will be cheering your name and singing songs about you all day. I know the Spanish have a parade scheduled.Me, I will be celebrating in a more quiet way: just thinking about your awesomeness every second. I may also get drunk.I hope you have a nice day today."

8 comments:

  1. Perfect. I will be parading with the Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha too cute! and small swiss children singing in your name? what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?! hilarious and so sweet! parade, parade, parade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every year I get too drunk on Lisa is Awesome day. It's like my St.Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Into the spring, flowers bloom, you can choose Quinceanera Gowns of the wedding a lot, the green is the most commonly used, choose Bridesmaid Dress as the background jumping, and then decorated with flowers as the main theme of theEvening Dresses while the bride’s makeup also feminine-based in the choice of cheap wedding dresses can also be tender and beautiful colors and lively attention.

    ReplyDelete