Saturday, October 3, 2009

Looks like someone is going to be eating cupcakes for dinner...



All I've had so far is some red velvet and the chocolate chocolate (the one with the writing), which is basically the best hostess cupcake you'll ever eat.

We still have lemon coconut, snowball, strawberry shortcake and chocolate raspberry to try. I also want to try Tuesday's specials oreo and peanut butter cup.

All I have to say is I am sold. The prices are the same regardless of size of order. The women who own it are two very nice best friends (Liz: looking for a career change with me???). I have to call them on Tuesday when they reopen and tell them.

One more thing off the list!

1 comment:

  1. Only if you mean taste testing cupcakes as a career. I'm terrible at baking. You do not want me to be your baking buddy. If you want to open a soup cafe I am so in!

    ReplyDelete