Saturday, October 24, 2009

Inspirations from the absurd amount I've spent on the internet lately


(image via martha stewart)

I want to make these so bad. Can I just steal all of Grace Bonney's wedding????


(diy instructions here!)

Please someone buy this dress because it is gorgeous and I already have a dress! Also, I don't think I could squeeze my chest into it!


(buy this dress here!)


Drool worthy photo shoot

Party decor inspiration

Good checklist for anyone freaked out by the knot's


Sweet wedding


Inspired wedding ( love the decorations!)

Nice flowers/table

3 comments:

  1. I loved Grace Bonney's wedding. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you sold thsi dress?
    Id so what chest sise is it and what are you looking for.
    cascahawk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to, but I have already arranged for my wedding gown. Bur this one also looks nice.

    ReplyDelete